Monday, May 24, 2010

First blog

I didn't think I would ever get a blog of my own. I thought that blogs were only for married couples, but recent events have caused me to want to write my thoughts.

Family is an unbreakable bond. If there is one thing I have learned in the past month that is it. I used to depend more on my friends than I did on my family. That isn't the case anymore. I want my family to know everything about me. The bad and the good. My relationship with everyone has increased more than I thought possible. But more than anything I've gotten so much closer with Ken. His strength is amazing to me, and I hope someday I can be as strong as he is. He is all around an amazing person. A good husband, a good father, and an astounding brother. I can't imagine where my life would be without him. He has given me the strength and encouragement to quit smoking. He is making me a better person simply by being himself.

I love you Ken, and together, we can make it through this. I don't doubt that for a second.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! Welcome to the land of blogging!! ;o) I can't wait to hear more of your awesome thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda that's all you! You asked for some encouragement and that's all I did! I am so very proud of you! Keep it up and your right, we will get through all of this together. Family is an amazing thing. I never realized how lucky we are to have the upbringing we had. Times like these show us how our family has kept us strong when others might not be strong. Thats not coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Amanda! Maybe this will be helpful to you!

    ReplyDelete