Monday, May 31, 2010

Break

I feel like I need a break. Taking a break from work right now isn't an option for me. I've already taken too much time of as of late. So here is my plan. I'm going to take a break from everything else. I'm going to take a break from Facebook, and blogs, and TV and from the phone. I guess I'm going to become Amish for a little while. I just need time to clear my mind. I figure if my mind has time to wander, and try to digest everything that has happened lately, maybe I will feel better. I'm hoping during this 'break' I will be able to write, read, and ponder. Figure out what to do next in life. I've been sitting stagnant for far too long and it's time I do something about it. Getting rid of distractions will hopefully bring some answers.

I fully realize that it will be nearly impossible to go without all those things forever. But I know I can live without Facebook and blogging. I can live without TV, and as far as the phone goes, I just won't answer texts or calls unless they are emergencies. I just need a break. The worst that can happen is that it won't work right? I just don't think I have any other options right now. It's either go on being unhappy in every aspect of my life, or try anything to make myself happy. I'm taking control.

No comments:

Post a Comment